AT ST. GEORGE HOTEL
We have five rooms available to hire for functions so whether you have a wedding, an engagement party, birthday celebration, exhibition, sporting event, funeral reception, christening, business conference, charity event, corporate function or school prom we have the room to suit your needs.
Need help in organising your event? With our vast experience in event management we can hold your hand through the many choices that will make your event extra special. We offer a range of services through our in-house catering team plus we have many tried and trusted selected external suppliers so you can rest assured that it’ll be a night or day to remember. Here are just some of the things we can source or supply for you: Balloons, Discos, Mood Lighting, Sweet Carts, Pick n Mix Stands, Photographers, Flowers, Photobooths, Wedding Breakfast, Buffet Food, Live Bands, Celebrants, Toastmaster, Cake Makers, Videographers, Entrance Carpets, Chair Covers, Starlit Backdrops, Table Decorations, Table Centrepieces, Favours, Children’s Entertainers and Creche Facilities
Our function rooms cater for groups of 3 to 300; so whether you want an intimate wedding with a handful of your closest family or an extravagant bespoke birthday party with hundreds of friends St George Hotel can help you.
Contact us for package details and then just choose the room that’s right for your event, select the package that you like, and leave us to organise the rest. We’ll happily help you decide over a coffee in our lounge bar, just let us know as we’re always happy to tailor our offering to your needs!
Contact us now on 01634 841012 for more information
Event and Party Guide
Celebrations Of Life
- Q: Am I allowed to provide my own food? A: No. We only allow self-catered events in the Stanley House Ballroom between Sunday to Thursday only.
- Q: What time can I have the function room from? A: The hall hire is mostly available from 12pm to 12am, subject to availability.
- Q: Can we bring our own entertainment and/or decorations? A: Yes, subject to terms and conditions.
- Q: Do you have parking available? A: We have our main carpark next to the entrance to the hotel and an overflow carpark to the rear of the hotel available from 5pm onwards on weekdays or weekends. If these carparks are full there is public parking available. Please note that height restrictions may apply.
- Q: Do you have disabled access? A: All areas of the hotel are accessible to all.
- Q: Do we receive a discount for a hotel room when booking an event with yourselves? A: Yes, you and your guests will receive a 5% discount on your hotel room booking when you book directly with our Reception Team by phone and quote the Event Booking Reference for your event.
Back 2 Back Discos (DJ)
GET IN TOUCH
St. George Hotel, 7-8 New Rd Ave, Chatham ME4 6BB